Capital Water Systems
Hydrometrics (Stream & River Flow Monitoring)
Capital Water Systems carry out hydrometric gauging surveys on watercourses from small streams to large rivers using the latest technology available.
- Waded stream gauging using current meters in small streams to ISO 748:2007 – Measurement of liquid flow in open channels using current meters of floats.
- ADCP measurement of larger streams/rivers to ISO 24575:2010 – Acoustic Doppler Profiler – Method and application for measurement of flow in open channels.
- Establishment of temporary or permanent gauging stations to ISO 18365 – Selection,establishment and operation of a gauging station.
- Design, installation & maintenance of hydrometric structures (weirs, flumes, notches) for ongoing monitoring on smaller channels.
- Installation & maintenance of continuous hydrometric monitoring equipment including level sensors/loggers, ADCP’s & rainfall equipment
- Development of rating curves for gauging stations
- Provision of telemetry data
- Design & Installation of weirs and flumes
You can also use the contact form below to send us a quick message and one of our helpful team will be in touch with you.