RWSS Monitoring Project
The Costelloe RWSS project included the design, supply, installation and maintenance of equipment to to monitor Water Quality, Flow and Rainfall at inlet and outlet locations of Glenicmurrin Lake, Co Galway.
The proposed works for the project were located in a Special Area of Conservation (SAC). This imposed certain restrictions on materials and equipment that could be used. Capital Water Systems Ltd were able to fully comply with all conditions.
Solutions Delivered To Client
- Design and build of monitoring station in a SAC to the satisfaction of the client and all interested parties
- Supply and maintenance of equipment as required for monitoring of outlet of Glenicmurrin Lake
- Hydrometric gauging for development of rating curves
- Required data retrieval and Telemetry
- Information on flow rates into the Glenicmurrin Lake
- Level information for Glenicmurrin Lake in relation to inlet flows
- Information on water quality at the outlet of Glenicmurrin Lake for use in a future tender process
- Remote access to raw water data