Confidence in Your Data
– Field-tested sensor technologies lower your total cost of ownership by providing stable, accurate results.
– Sensors are factory calibrated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
– DO readings are automatically compensated for salinity.
– With the In-Situ Con TROLL Pro System DO and level readings are automatically compensated for barometric pressure.
Greater Efficiency & Flexibility
– Easy installation reduces errors and training time, while increasing productivity.
– With open communication protocols, the instrument easily interfaces with your current systems.
– Access data anytime with a radio, controller, data logger, sampler, telemetry system, or SCADA/PLC system.
– Long-lasting calibrations reduce site visits.
– The narrow-diameter (48mm) instrument operates in fresh, marine, and process waters.
– PVC, Acetal, Titanium, 316 stainless steel, Viton®, PC/PMMA
Versatile power options
– 8-36 VDC (no internal battery).
– PLC/SCADA system applications
– External battery, or solar-powered telemetry systems.
SCADA/PLC and telemetry ready
– Uses open communication protocol
– Modbus/RS485 and SDI-12
– Conductivity: ±0.5%+1µS/cm typical; ±1% max. range
– Dissolved Oxygen: ±0.1 mg/L from 0 to 8 mg/L; ±0.2 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L; ±10% of reading for 20 to 50 mg/L
– Level/Depth/Pressure: ±0.1% full scale (FS) @ 15° C; ±0.3% FS max. from 0-50° C
– ORP: ±5.0 mV
– pH: ±0.1 pH unit
– Temperature: ±0.1° C